MICRO TESE TREATMENT, TESE TREATMENT CENTRE Delhi
- 1 MICRO TESE TREATMENT, TESE TREATMENT CENTRE Delhi
- 2 MICRO TESE TREATMENT FOR MALE INFERTILITY
- 3 What does the patient expect from MICRO TESE Treatment Centre
- 4 Who needs MICRO TESE Treatment
- 5 What happens at the Micro Tese Treatment Clinic
- 6 What is the duration of the MICRO TESE surgery
- 7 How MICRO TESE surgery is performed.
- 8 What are the risks involved in MICRO TESE Treatment.
- 9 Is Micro Tese Treatment painful procedure?
- 10 Live Video: Micro Tese Surgery
- 11 For further details on Micro Tese Treatment, please fill your details below:
- 12 For Micro Tese Treatment you may reach out to :
- 13 Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour
Micro Tese Treatment in delhi is reliable and affordable. Sperms are obtained from the tissues extracted from the testicles of the patients who have zero sperm cell in semen; and it is done with the help of high grade microscope. This entire process is called micro-TESE.
Micro Tese Treatment stands for Microsurgical Sperm Extraction. This involves an operation performed through a small midline incision in the scrotum, through which one or both testicles can be seen.
MICRO TESE TREATMENT FOR MALE INFERTILITY
With the advance and state of the art technology, sperm can be retrieved easily from the testicles of men with non-obstructive azoospermia. Microscopic testicular sperm extraction (MICRO TESE) is the microsurgical process in which a small part of the testicle tissue is removed from the areas of active sperm production with the help of a microscope and improve the sperm yield.
Seminiferous tubules (structures where sperm is produced and transported) containing sperm can often be identified under an operating microscope after opening the testicles. This approach has a number of advantages over other sperm retrieval techniques. It maximizes the yield of spermatozoa while minimizing the amount of testicular tissue required and vascular injury created, by making identification blood vessels easier
What does the patient expect from MICRO TESE Treatment Centre
The chance of finding sperm with Micro-TESE is better than 60%. This is twice the chances of finding sperm by non-microsurgical or needle biopsies taken by general urologists.
Who needs MICRO TESE Treatment
Lack of sperm during ejaculation may be due to several reasons:
- A Person does not have any sperm within the ejaculate due to defective sperm production or due to blockage in the sperm channels.
- Congenital absence of the sperm channels.
- There are few drugs and radiations which are especially used in the cancer treatment can permanently stop sperm production
- Hormonal factors
- Infections (after mumps)
This procedure is usually applicable if other SSR(Surgical Sperm Retrival) techniques have been unsuccessful.
What happens at the Micro Tese Treatment Clinic
The Patient must Consult Urologists who specialize in fertility. The Consultant will examine and organize any appropriate tests, such as hormone analysis, chromosome analyses (in particular looking at the Y chromosome), and virology screening. On mutual consent treatment program will be decided and surgery will be conducted.
What is the duration of the MICRO TESE surgery
All surgical sperm retrieval cases – including MICRO TESE – involve day surgery; the patient will be able to go home on the same day of the operation. Usually, Micro TESE is performed before the IVF cycle, and the suitable sperm retrieved will be frozen and stored for use in future IVF treatment cycles.
MICRO TESE tTREATMENT is used in conjunction with ICSI during the IVF cycle, as this gives a better chance of achieving fertilization.
How MICRO TESE surgery is performed.
PRE –OPERATIVE PRECAUTIONS IN MICRO-TESE.
- The Patient should not eat or drink at least 6 hours before the operation (including water).
- Clean and shave the operational area. Take a bath.
- Loose trousers are recommended as the pressure on the testicles will cause pain after the operation.
- In general, discharge from the hospital happen in 1 to 2 hours after the operation.
POST- OPERATIVE PRECAUTIONS in MICRO-TESE.
- The Patient can start taking liquid food within 3 hours after the operation.A patient can use pain killer in case of pain.
- The patient should not have sexual intercourse for a week.
- The patient should consult his physician in case of redness, swelling, bleeding at the operation site.
- The Micro-TESE procedure does require any suture removal as the sutures used are self-dissolving. The sutures will dissolve spontaneously in 7 to 10 days.
What are the risks involved in MICRO TESE Treatment.
Retrieving live sperm cells cannot be guaranteed in Micro Tese. This risk depends on the underlying cause. Chances of finding sperm in a patient with occluded sperm ducts are higher than patients with a hormonal or genetic disorder.
Is Micro Tese Treatment painful procedure?
The Micro Tese Treatment is a painless procedure performed under general anesthesia. And patient doesn’t need to worry about it.
Live Video: Micro Tese Surgery
For further details on Micro Tese Treatment, please fill your details below:
For Micro Tese Treatment you may reach out to :
Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour
Conatact No. : +91-9999446622, 011-41041131