Kidney Stone Treatment Affordable & Best
Kidney Stone Treatment is complex, it is a rock like mass made up of tiny crystals in kidney. Kidney stones are formed when substances which are normally found in the urine become highly concentrated. Kidney stones vary in size. Small stones travel through the Urinary Tract and pass on its own while larger stone may get stuck along the urinary tract causing severe pain or bleeding and can block the flow of urine. Kidney Stone Treatment is must then and there are many ways to cure it.
CAUSES OF KIDNEY STONE
- Factors that increase your risk of developing kidney stones include:
- Hypercalciuria: urine contains unusually large amounts of calcium.
- Hyperparathyroidism: extra calcium in the blood.
- Dehydration: Not drinking enough water each day can increase your risk of kidney stones.
- Gout: painful swelling of the joints
- Blockage of the Urinary Tract
- Family history of kidney stones, you are more likely to develop stones, too.
- Certain Diets: A diet that is high in protein, sodium and sugar
- Being obese: High body mass index (BMI), large waist size and weight gain
- Digestive diseases and surgery: Gastric bypass surgery, inflammatory bowel disease or chronic diarrhea.
- Other Medical conditions: Renal tubular acidosis, Cystinuria, Hyperparathyroidism, certain medications and some urinary tract infections.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY STONE
- Nausea and vomiting
- pain on urination
- urinating small amounts of urine
- extreme pain in the side and back, below ribs
- urinating more often than usual
- pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
- red, pink or brown urine
- cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- fever and chills if an infection is present
EXAMS & TESTS FOR KIDNEY STONE
- Blood testing
- Urine testing
- Imaging: simple abdominal X-rays ultrasound
- High-speed or dual energy computerized tomography (CT
- Intravenous Pyelogram
KIDNEY STONE TREATMENT AVAILABLE AT SCI ADVANCED UROLOGY FOR STONE TREATMENT:
Kidney stones that can’t be treated with conservative measures may require more extensive treatment.
PROCEDURE FOR KIDNEY STONE TREATMENT
ESWL uses Ultrasound waves to create strong vibrations (shock waves) that break the stones into tiny pieces that can be passed in your urine. The procedure lasts about 45 to 60 minutes and can cause moderate pain, so you may be under sedation or light anaesthesia to make you comfortable. Multiple sittings might be required for Kidney Stone Treatment.
This is a surgery to remove large stones present in the kidney. It is a procedure named Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) which surgically removes a kidney stone using small telescopes and instruments inserted through a small incision. Mini PCNL , Ultra Mini PCNL are also available.
This is a procedure to remove a smaller stone in ureter, a thin lighted tube (ureteroscope) equipped with a camera is passed through urethra and bladder to ureter. Once the stone is located, it is broken into pieces using Holmium LASER. A stent is placed in the ureter to relieve swelling and help healing. General Anaesthesia may be required for this procedure. DJ Stent is removed after 2-4 weeks.
This is a procedure for doing surgery within the kidney using a viewing tube called a fiberoptic Ureteroscope. RIRS is used mainly to remove stone in kidney and is performed by a specialist where the stone is seen through the scope and fragmented by Holmium Laser.
WHY TO CHOOSE SCI ADVANCED UROLOGY:
- SCI Advanced urology is a premier Urology centre
- Dedicated OPD for old age Urinary problems for men and women.
- Individual care with patient focussed services
- Pioneers of “Thulium Laser” in North India
- Only centre in Delhi-NCR to offer Micro TESE using 30x Carl Zeiss Microscope
- The only centre in Delhi-NCR to offer comprehensive Kidney Stone Treatment and prostate
- The only centre in North India to provide comprehensive care for all the problems related to prostate
- We have finest and skilled team of experts for treatment of all kind of Urological problems
- Equipped with advanced technologies like 100 watt Holmium Laser
- TRUS Guided Prostate Biopsy-Saturated & Supersaturated using Siemens USG Machine
Dr. Gautam Banga MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Urology) Urologist, Andrologist and Genito -Urinary Reconstructive Surgeon Fellowship in Reconstructive Urology, Belgrade (Serbia)
M-4, Greater Kailash, Part – 1,
Near M – Block Market, New Delhi – 110048, India
Contact No: +91 9999446622
Website : www.scihospital.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org