Laser Prostate Surgery New Delhi
Laser Prostate Surgery New Delhi is a helping hand which helps the person who is dealing with the enlarged prostate. Benign prostate enlargement (BPE) is a medical problem in which a person is not able to pass urine or have complications in passing the urine. Although BPH can be seen in the man above the age of 50 and it is not a severe problem in some case but in some, it is needed to be operated.
This prostate is a very small gland which is present in between the pelvis and bladder. This prostate becomes enlarge and it places pressure on the bladder and urethra which is the tube through which urine passes.
This effects the urination and the person is not able to pee or feels difficulty in the process but this problem is mild in some case and in some it is complicated and it needs to get operated. Many a times men with enlarged prostate fears that they may have chances to have prostate cancer but it is not the case the chance of cancer is normal for every man with or without cancer.
The person generally feels hesitated to tell his problem but the doctors at SCI provides a better place for the patients as they are treated so well that patient feels very comfortable in telling his problems to the doctor.
In some cases, this enlargement causes the urinary tract blockage and the person suffers from a problem of urination. In that cases, the person is needed to be operated and these cases Laser Prostate Surgery New Delhi is a great help. There is another treatment also available for … Continue Reading ››
Enlarged prostate Treatment Delhi NCR
The prostate is a gland that produces the fluid which carries sperm during ejaculation. The prostate gland surrounds the urethra, the tube through which urine passes out of the body. An enlarged prostate means the gland has grown bigger. Prostate enlargement is common in older men. An enlarged prostate is often called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It is not cancer, and it does not raise your risk for prostate cancer.
The actual cause of prostate enlargement is unknown. Factors linked to ageing and changes in the cells of the testicles may have a role in the growth of the gland, as well as testosterone levels. Men who have had their testicles removed at a young age (for example, as a result of testicular cancer) do not develop BPH.
Also, if the testicles are removed after a man develops BPH, the prostate begins to shrink in size.
Some facts about Enlarged prostate Treatment Delhi NCR
- The likelihood of developing enlarged prostate increases with age.
- BPH is so common that it has been said all Men will have an enlarged prostate if they live long enough.
- A small amount of prostate enlargement is present in many Men over age 40. More than 90% of men over age 80 have the condition.
- No risk factors have been identified, other than having normally functioning testicles.
- For most men, these nightly bathroom runs may be the first sign of an enlarged prostate. Other symptoms may include trouble starting a stream of urine, leaking, or dribbling. And, like grey hair, an enlarged prostate is a natural by-product of getting older, doctors say. Trouble is, the nightly bathroom runs become more frequent -- eventually edging their way into the daytime routine.
Symptoms and Causes Enlarged Prostate … Continue Reading ››