If you are dealing with any type of disorder associated with reproductive organs, genitals or excretory systems, you should definitely contact with a reputed urology and andology expert in your area. Today, based on drastic advancements in the medical sector, one can easily undergo with proper diagnosis and treatment of various urinary and reproductive organs’ problems even with less possible complications in the near future.
Services Scope under Urology
While approaching urology and andology experts, you will expect to receive the following major services under urology section-
- Firstly, under urology, you will expect to undergo with preventative urological-based
checkups focusing on major complications, which include-
- Enlargement of the benign prostate
- Prostate cancer
- Detection/diagnose of cancer in gall bladder in combination with DNA test
- Secondly, most of the clinics perform ultrasound examination of prostate, nephrons or kidneys and the bladder.
- Besides this, if you are dealing with the problem of inconsistence urine or anything similar, your urologist recommends you to go for uro-dynamic test.
- Along with this, if your urinary and/or reproductive organs disorder requires surgery, you should approach urology and andology experts to undergo the required surgical procedure.
Services Scope under Andrology
You will expect to get the following diagnosis, treatment procedures and surgeries undergo Andrology department in any hospital or clinic.
- Disorders and dysfunctions related to sexual desire and sexual performance
- Erection loss, sexual arousal and sexual and orgasm satisfaction problems
- Decline in the sex hormones, which often result in reduction in sexual activities
- Erectile dysfunction
- Disorders related to sperm production or relatively low motility of the sperm
- Semen analysis
To conclude we should say that both urologists and andrologists play significant roles to overcome urinary and reproductive-based problems in a hassle-free way and in less possible span of time.