Kidney Stone Treatment Affordable & Best
Kidney Stone Treatment is complex, it is a rock like mass made up of tiny crystals in kidney. Kidney stones are formed when substances which are normally found in the urine become highly concentrated. Kidney stones vary in size. Small stones travel through the Urinary Tract and pass on its own while larger stone may get stuck along the urinary tract causing severe pain or bleeding and can block the flow of urine. Kidney Stone Treatment is must then and there are many ways to cure it.
CAUSES OF KIDNEY STONE
- Factors that increase your risk of developing kidney stones include:
- Hypercalciuria: urine contains unusually large amounts of calcium.
- Hyperparathyroidism: extra calcium in the blood.
- Dehydration: Not drinking enough water each day can increase your risk of kidney stones.
- Gout: painful swelling of the joints
- Blockage of the Urinary Tract
- Family history of kidney stones, you are more likely to develop stones, too.
- Certain Diets: A diet that is high in protein, sodium and sugar
- Being obese: High body mass index (BMI), large waist size and weight gain
- Digestive diseases and surgery: Gastric bypass surgery, inflammatory bowel disease or chronic diarrhea.
- Other Medical conditions: Renal tubular acidosis, Cystinuria, Hyperparathyroidism, certain medications and some urinary tract infections.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY STONE
- Nausea and vomiting
- pain on urination
- urinating small amounts of urine
- extreme pain in the side and back, below ribs
- urinating more often than usual
- pain that spreads to the lower abdomen and groin
- red, pink or brown urine
- cloudy or foul-smelling urine
- fever and chills if an infection is present
EXAMS & TESTS FOR KIDNEY STONE
- Blood testing
- Urine testing
- Imaging: simple abdominal X-rays ultrasound
- High-speed or dual energy computerized tomography (CT
- Intravenous Pyelogram