Department Of Urology And Andrology
Urology is related to diseases of urinary problem, reproductive tract.
Urologists treat all diseases which concerns kidney, bladder, urinary system, testicles, prostate. Andrology relates with all the concerns related to healthy well being of Men.
Especially their infertility, and particularly sexual dysfunction. Andrology covers all the topics of complications in urethra, vein strength, erectile dysfunction, penile augmentation, stricture.
Stone & Prostate Center
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Stones
Neuro Urology & Incontinence
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Male Incontinence
Reconstructive Genito-Urinary Surgery Reconstructive
- Pelvic Fracture & Urologic Injury
- Urethral Strictures
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Scrotal Lymphedema
- Ureteral Obstructions
- Traumatic Urologic Injuries
Treatments & Services:
- Bladder Augmentation
- Urethral Surgery
- Circumcision & Frenulotomy
- Genital Reconstruction
- Inguinal & Testicular Surgery
- Ureteral Surgery
- Urinary Diversion
Center for Female Urology
Although most of us don’t normally think of the bladder and pelvis beyond reproductive years, there are a variety of ailments in these areas that reduce the quality of life for women as they age if not appropriately treated. Our highly trained specialists can address problems of urinary leakage and voiding issues, bladder infections, prolapse of the pelvic organs, sexual issues, pelvic pain and lower bowel dysfunction. Even young women, those with neurologic problems and those with issues surrounding childbirth are candidates for evaluation.
1. The Prolapse Centre provides comprehensive conservative (pessaries and Physiotherapy) and surgical ( advanced vaginal and laparoscopic) reconstructive treatment for pelvic organ prolapse.
2. The Centre for Continence ( Urine Leakage) provides comprehensive management for stress urinary incontinence (SUI), urgency incontinence (UI), mixed incontinenece, overflow incontinence, nocturia and urgency and frequency. These include:
- Non-surgical treatment : Behavioural modification, pelvic muscle training, physiotherapy, and medications.
- Minimally invasive procedures: Bulking agent injection for SUI and sacral neuromodulation for UI. Advanced surgeries for refractory UI are also performedat our centre. We are one of the few centres in our country to offer sacral neuromodulation for UI.
3. The Bladder and Urethra Centre provides conservative and surgical management of incomplete bladder emptying, urinary tract infections, blood in urine, bladder pain syndromes and urethral diverticula.
4. The Neurology Centre offers comprehensive and chronic management of bladder and bowel problems resulting from neurological problems.
5. The Fistual Centre offers advanced management of complex urogenital fistulas.
6. The Centre for Physiotherapy and Allied Non-Surgical Treatments: SCI offers a comprehensive physiotherapy program for the pelvic floor ( including biofeedback, electrical stimulation and pelvic floor exercises) and a comprehensive behavioural modification program (including diet and fluid changes, bladder training, timed voiding and urge suppression programs).
7. The Centre for sexual Dysfunction offers multidisciplinarey management in a compassionate manner for sexual problems,
8. The Centre for Pelvic Pain offers comprehensive treatment for pelvic pain problems.
MALE REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE AND SURGERY PROGRAM
- Chronic Testicular Pain
- Ejaculation Problems
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Testosterone
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Enlargement
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Penile Implants
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Penis size and enlargement surgery
- Treatment for Azoospermia